Friday 29 July 2011

Joomla Virtuemart - I want the landing page for the category and searches to open the product page and not an image.

Joomla Virtuemart - I want the landing page for the category and searches to open the product page and not an image.


this was a real easy change as the title works fine - so I just replicated that for the image.

First of all whats the browse page the category.

in my case its

components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/browse/browse_1.php




Around line 20 is the code for the image. Which I stripped out the < Script > code and the < noscript > tags and then REPLACED



< a href="< ? php echo $product_full_image ? > " target="_blank" title="< ? php echo $product_name ? >" >

FOR



< a title="< ? php echo $product_name ? >" href="< ? php echo $product_flypage ? >" >


No comments: